My highly reputable client is looking for a recent graduate to join their ever-expanding team in a research analyst capacity. This role is perfect for anyone who wants to utilise the research skills they have gained from completing their degree.
- Conducting research on and analysing surveys, literature reviews and interviews.
- Drafting research and analytical reports.
- Providing administrative and research support to the wider team.
- Knowledge of research methods and analysis such as qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Great written communication skills.
- Great team environment.
- Opportunity to expand upon and utilise research skills.
- Training plan put in place
If this position is for you, then please get in contact with Gabby at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.