Graduate Teaching Assistant - English Graduate- Enfield - Start in asap 2023 - 85- 95 per day
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Enfield
- Graduate Teaching Assistant to start asap 2023
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for a secondary school in Enfield
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Must have degree
- Graduate Teaching Assistant who is confident, ambitious and hard-working.
Graduate Teaching Assistant - about the role
Qualiteach are looking to appoint an outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in a KS3, KS4 and KS5 class on a full time and long-term basis. The role of a Graduate teaching Assistant is to provide support to all students within the class to ensure that they are on task and always learning.
The ideal teaching assistant will have the following
- Supporting pupils with learning and reaching personalised targets in class
- Working with teachers in lessons to ensure lessons meet the academic needs of all individuals, including those with SEND
- Delivering small group and 1:1 targeted intervention across the four broad areas of need.
- Supervising pupils during breaks and ensuring that they are all safe and cared for
- Supporting pupils to follow our high behavioural expectations
- Understanding the responsibility of safeguarding pupils and reporting any concerns to the safeguarding lead
- Good GCSEs and A Levels or the equivalent
- Understanding of and alignment to our six pillars
- High standards of professionalism
- Showing initiative and the ability to be part of a team
- Previous experience or desire to learn about working with vulnerable students and/or those with SEND and an understanding of the SEND Code of Practice (2015)
Graduate Teaching Assistant - about the school
The school is a mixed secondary school and sixith form, with over 1700 children. The school is oversubscribed, with a waiting list for every year group. The schools community is composed of supportive and committed families who buy into our vision and work with us to ensure their children achieve all they are capable of in the future. They have sky high standards and support all children to reach these, by focusing on developing pupils' self-regulation, explicitly teaching pupils how to behave, and by working closely with families.
Heres what they offer;
- A group of children with a passion for learning
- Supportive senior leadership team
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school
- Well-resourced classrooms, library and intervention units
- Ongoing professional development
To Apply for the role of Graduate Teaching Assistant at this vibrant secondary school please submit your CV via email and contact Mark at Qualiteach