This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with exciting plans for expansion. Abbey Group are a leading electrical contractor with an exceptional reputation. They are looking to bring in a confident and driven admin apprentice to support this growth, playing an integral part in all aspects of admin support. This is an exciting opportunity to learn a variety of business skills and really make the role your own with the support of a fantastic employer.
Working alongside the existing Admin Assistant, you will be supporting operational tasks as well as administration. You will learn:
- Supporting Works Manager and admin team with their administration and ad hoc tasks
- Supporting the office team
- Helping with purchasing of supplies
- Assisting the team with invoicing
- Operational tasks like scheduling the engineers and arranging materials
- Timesheets & liaising with engineers
- Helping to arrange appointments with clients and resolving their queries
- Produce basic quotations
- Stock control and supplier deliveries
- Take incoming calls Deal with general emails Any Ad-Hoc tasks
- Excellent communication skills Organised with great attention to detail Positive, can-do attitude
- Competent in MS Word and Excel
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work to Company Policies and Procedures
- Process Driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Keen to learn new systems and develop new skills
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Digital Marketer Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships are an Ofsted Outstanding rated training provider and hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
Abbey Group are growing fast, and are looking for ambitious and driven people to grow with them. Staff development is placed in very high esteem and as such, there will be fantastic career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Culture & Benefits
Abbey Group Services is in an extremely exciting place with an exceptional reputation and a clear plan for expansion. This is a great opportunity to join a close and growing team. They provide a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters professional growth and development. They offer hands-on experience working on real projects with guidance from the internal team and external training providers. You can look forward to a wealth of benefits including a competitive salary and potential for a future full-time position within the company.