This is an incredible opportunity for a driven, ambitious individual who wants a career in marketing to start your career. Now Next Why are experts in helping businesses in the communications and professional services sector to grow. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be supporting the growth of their own business through the creation of compelling and engaging content and supporting the new business team.
Your responsibilities will include building and managing email and social media campaigns, assisting with event planning and coordination. You will help to build, manage, and report on marketing campaigns, mainly email and social media, to promote NNW to potential clients, building brand awareness and helping to generate leads for the team to nurture.
You will learn:
- Building email campaigns and user journeys using marketing automation software.
- Managing data and contacts using software, including event attendance (zoom and live events), campaign databases and communication preferences.
- Event development and marketing to drive attendance (zoom and live events like roundtable dinners)
- Obtaining new data, following project or campaign briefs, using platforms such Sales Navigator.
- Supporting social campaigns with posting, commenting and following contacts.
- Updating website content using WordPress.
- Attending online events and occasional live events.
- Mastering the use of AI to enable you to move quickly and research your subjects in particular ChatGPT, Mid Journey and other tools to create content, images and video.
- Manage the tracking of introductions and referrals within their network of “connectors.”
- Devise and oversee the implementation of an SEO and digital marketing strategy to build traffic and conversion to enquires via their website.
- Ideally you will have a qualification in a creative subject, plus:
- You will be working with a combination of remote at home and from their new office in Leeds, so would need to be self-motivated, pro-active and have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work at pace, prioritise workloads and maintain accuracy at all times.
- Good working practise of using Microsoft Office and Google docs (excel/sheets, word/docs, PowerPoint/slides, outlook/Gmail).
- Be numerate and have excellent written English, able to contribute to email and social content.
- Have some understanding of social posting in LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- You will have the ability to learn quickly any new systems or tech platforms they use or implement - they will provide training.
- Be outgoing, have excellent communications skills, and be hungry to learn.
Digital Marketer Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills, and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Copywriting and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Digital Marketer Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The training is delivered using a hybrid model and can be delivered fully remotely if needed. You will have monthly 1-2-1s with your assigned tutor, along with monthly group sessions, where one topic will be covered in detail, and you will have the opportunity to meet and work with all the other apprentices on the course.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded digital marketer. You will learn in detail about:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google AdWords & Analytics
- Paid Media (PPC) & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
After completing the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will have gained valuable experience and a solid foundation in digital marketing. You would then have the opportunity to move into a full-time role at NNW upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
About the Employer
Now Next Why are a fully flexible employer that offers career progression with personal and professional development and training.
Their values to their clients, members and team are:
- Helpful - they dive deeper, act as critical friend, and are supportive to all.
- Agile - they respond on the front foot, flex to their needs, build fast and ‘smart’ teams and always seek the ‘added value’ by going beyond.
- Collaborative - they foster a learning and networking culture, strive for inclusivity and breadth of thinking, and build partnerships based on trust whilst encouraging new ideas and ways of working.