Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Stockport, Manchester, with travel both nationally and internationally
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 + Use of Company Vehicle + Training + Flexitime + 25 days leave
Are you a Graduate or time served Electrical or Power Engineer, looking for an opportunity to work with a growing company within the power engineering sector?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company looking to train an engineer with a chance to travel both nationally and internationally.
Our client designs, manufactures and offers support in power engineering monitoring systems.
This role would either suit either an experienced Electrical Engineer from another discipline with an interest in learning about power engineering or a skilled Engineering graduate, with some industry/placement year experience looking to make a career in a technically challenging environment.
- Full time, permanent position within the manufacturing sector with travel both nationally and internationally (circa 4 times/year)
- Working in a small growing team
- Producing technical reports, provide data analysis and offering customer support on newly developed products.
- Some basic maintenance and installation tasks.
- Degree level qualification in an electrical or power engineering subject or equivalent relevant experience and interest in developing a career in this field
- Excellent written and spoken English, plus a UK Driving Licence are essential
- Must be willing to travel extensively as part of a role and sometimes stay away from home. This will be fully expensed.
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.