Russell Group University Graduate
If you are a Russell Group University Graduate who is keen to kickstart your career in education, Prospero Teaching have amazing schools that can prepare you for your teacher training.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching support a secondary school in Camden who employ Russell Group Graduates who wish to explore the world of education. We are looking for graduates to support students of secondary age and who might look at training to become a teacher in the future. This role might lead to a salaried teacher training program if teaching is a career you would like to pursue. Ideally we are seeking graduates to work as teaching assistants for a full academic year.
RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE - CAMDEN
Location - Camden
Position - Russell Group University Graduate
Type of work - Teaching Assistant - No previous education experience required
Start date - ASAP
Duration / Likely Duration - 1 Year - ASAP until July 2023 with the view to get the contract extended
End date (if applicable) - July 2023 with the view to get the contract extended
Contract type - Temporary with the view to go permanent once on the teacher training programme
Full time/part time - Full-time hours
Minimum rate of pay 90 per day
Hours - 8am - 4pm - opportunity to do addition hours of tuition available.
TEACHING ASSITANTS DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with 5 - 6 students who require additional support - EAL and SEN
- Supporting the class teacher in lessons
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
- Writing reports and feeding back to teachers, SENCO, external agencies and parents
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Russell Group, with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application