Here at Veritas Education, I am currently looking to recruit a number of Teaching Assistants on behalf of my partner secondary schools based across South East London, in particular schools in the Bromley area. Supporting students with their academic and social skills, you will be working closely within small groups and one to one with pupils that require additional support.
Key skills for a Teaching Assistant:
- Be able to deliver pre-planned work across all age groups
- Ideally have experience working with secondary aged pupils
- Full-time availability from September
- Knowledge of or experience of working with children with SEN
Role of a Teaching assistant:
- Work one to one with specific pupils
- Deliver intervention plans across school
- Take instruction directly from Senior Leaders
- Be involved with training and development
If you are wanting to become a teacher in the future and wanting to gain real world paid classroom experience, Teaching Assistant is the perfect position where you will become an integral part of the school departments making a real difference to the learning and development of pupils to help assist them into becoming outstanding adults in the future.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Chloe Jackson at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'