Northamptonshire NHS Foundation Trust are recruiting now within the healthcare team at Yarl's Wood IRC.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Administration Apprentice to work at Yarl's Wood IRC. We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, compassionate, flexible, and creative in their approach.
Yarl's Wood IRC is an immigration removal center with a total operational capacity of 410. Yarl's Wood holds a majority of male IRC residents and a new unit for up to 50 female IRC residents.
Please be advised that specific relevant clearances will be required for this post . You must have been a resident in the Uk for a minimum of 5 years with a full British passport or relevant Visa .Main duties of the job
This role is to work as part of the healthcare team providing administration support under the guidance of the administration team.
The key elements of this role will be to:
- To provide efficient and effective support
- To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administration support service to the service in accordance with Trust policies and
- The level 3 business administrator holds the responsibility to apply business processes across the organisation and have highly transferable knowledge, skills, and behaviours. This apprenticeship gives a firm grounding of organisational operations and functional processes, as well as an understanding of the wider working
- This role will involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services for the team. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management
- Part of the role is to attend regular meetings with the department supervisor and apprenticeship assessor. You will be required to attend training sessions leading to an Apprenticeship Standard in Level 3 Business Administration. You will be required to work towards the knowledge, skills, and behaviours within the All apprentices are required to maintain 20% off the job learning and training which will be covered with theory delivery, shadowing, mentoring, and coaching, in the workplace and attending a study day.
NHFT is an integrated primary care and mental health Trust, providing physical, mental health and specialty services in both hospital settings and out in the community. Because we put the person at the centre of all we do, we focus on delivering care that is as easy to access as possible. This means many of our services can be provided at home, work or in schools.We also provide health services to various prisons and detention centres in Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Date posted
01 December 2023Pay scheme
Agenda for changeBand
£22,383 a year pa, pro rata Contract
2 yearsWorking pattern
Full-time Reference number
Yarl's Wood IRC
Twinwoods Business Park, Milton Ernest, Bedford, MK442FQ.