What you will do in your working day
You will be the first point of contact for our clients and will be responsible for:
The training you will be getting
- Providing product and service information over the phone, via email and in person
- Developing tailored training and development solutions
- Building client relationships to secure new business and retain existing customers
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting market data
- Contributing to the creation of marketing material including brochures and social media posts
- Working with the Head of Business Development to deliver the Business Development Strategy.
As part of this apprenticeship, you will complete the Level 4, Sales Executive Apprenticeship, which is equivalent to the first year of a degree. You will also complete Functional Skills in English and maths if required.
You will spend, approximately, one day per week on your apprenticeship. You will access your masterclasses and 1:1 tutorials online from your place of work.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Succesful completion of the apprenticeship will enable the apprentice to progress into a more senior position within the Business Development Team.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Non judgemental, Social media Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4) Desired Things to consider
Travel across the East and West Midlands may be required to visit customers or attend networking events.