What you will do in your working day
As a Sales Executive Level 4 Apprentice, you'll be at the forefront of our company's growth. Your focus will be on creating meaningful connections with customers, understanding their needs, and delivering top-notch solutions from our range of products.
Your key responsibilities may include:
The training you will be getting
- Research various sources of information for developing prospective customers and identifying the market potential
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with new customers
- Create marketing materials, case studies and presentations for your clients
- Advise existing customers on a range of solar power products via phone and email
- Develop and implement up-selling and cross-selling strategies
- Follow up with existing leads, projects or quotations
- Deal with follow up customer requests via phone and email
- Maintain the database of leads, projects and existing customers
As our Apprentice, you will have your own Personal Tutor who willmeet with you via remote 1 to 1 session whilst you are based at our office at TMS House, Cray Avenue, Orpington, BR5 3QB. ThePersonal Tutor will be available throughout the course to teach, monitor progress and prepare you for the end-point assessment (EPA) to obtain Sales Executive Level 4 qualification.
You will also carry out self-study using an online learning platform at least once a week.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be able to explore the possibility of a permanent position in our Sales Department.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential