Role: Graduate Planner
Salary: 25000- 30000
My client has quickly become one of the most dynamic and well-respected planning consultancies in the Southwest. This forward-thinking company work with a diverse range of nationwide clients across all development sectors such as Heritage, Residential Services, Agricultural Services, and Commercial Services. Due to a healthy workload are on the look out for a Graduate Planner to be the latest addition to their Exeter office.
Essential Criteria for a Graduate Planner:
- MRTPI qualified or accredited Diploma or Masters in relation to Town Planning.
- Understanding at a practical level in property.
- MRTPI Qualified or working towards
- Strong numerical and report writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Graduate Planner:
- Provide planning consultancy advice to clients and colleagues.
- Produce reports to support planning appeals and applications.
- Attend and report with clients at regular project meetings.
- Develop and maintain active communication with your own team and other teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Career Development.
- Holiday package.
- Great support system.
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on (url removed) or call on (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.