What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Understand how we create our marketing material, with the potential opportunity for an overseas placement.
- Rotating through different specialisms in our worldclass Marketing functions, in areas such as social media, SEO and Website design, through to Marketing Communications
- Even though we're global, we're still a family business and, with the close support you'll receive, it'll really feel like it. It's what makes our Marketing Apprenticeship such a special learning experience.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Marketing Executive, Level: 4
- 1 day a week of off-the-job training with Escalla TS LTD
Future progression after your apprenticeship could be into a Marketing Communication Specialist Role or into a Marketing Specialist Role
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience Qualifications
A Level or equivalent 3 A levels at a minimum of grade c and above (Grade C) Essential