About the apprenticeship
• Purchase invoices
• Sales Invoices
• General Knowledge of VAT
• Answering the phones
• General Office Duties
We are a family run business looking to recruit an apprentice to support our accounting office.
As part of your apprenticeship you'll work in our accounting office, gain valuable on the job experience, earn a wage and also attend the AAT Accounting Level 2 course at Coleg Llandrillo.
• Must be hard working and well mannered.
• Have an element of confidence.
• Must be motivated to complete work tasks given and have a willingness to learn.
• Must get on and work with all staff.
• Have some previous experience working in an office, including answering the telephone, using the computer and some basic invoicing.
GCSE Maths, English/Welsh First Language grade C or above
College interview required before acceptance onto the course.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Training provider course:
AAT Level 2
About the employer
Allen & Smith Metal Recycling
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Will be arranged via email depending if the criteria is met.