Due to continued success, an award winning Energy and Options Brokerage are looking to expand their existing team by recruiting two Graduate Energy Brokers.
- Building relationships with new clients.
- Provide expert advice.
- Develop a sound knowledge of markets and services.
- Liaise with internal departments to facilitate the execution of legal and regulatory documentation.
- Execute trades.
- You will have direct and immediate access to clients.
Working in a collaborative/team-focused and supportive company, then our Client has a well-established reputation combined with an innovative approach and unique products for you to leverage relationships.
The firm's client base is physical traders, banks, and hedge funds where they offer pricing, strategic hedging, execution (OTC and Screen), and research across Carbon emissions (EUA), Gas & Power and advising clients on Option trades and ideas, together with full advisory services including option Greeks, Skew, VAR limits and trading strategies for hedging as well as prop and directional views.
If you a new Graduate with demonstrable sales or entrepreneurial experience, this career path is for you !
- Degree educated with at least a 2:1
- Sales or demonstrable entrepreneurial experience is beneficial
- European languages extremely beneficial
- Genuine interest in the financial/commodity markets