Job Title: Software Support Apprentice (Entry-Level)
Do you like facts?
Fact Number 1 - Many school leavers are pushed towards university with no discernible career plan, and many decide on a career completely unrelated to their field of study.
Fact Number 2 - There is an abundance of fantastic apprenticeship opportunities, digital and otherwise. You get paid, absorb zero debt, and get a free qualification into the bargain!
Fact Number 3 - If you keep reading, it could be one of the best career decisions you ever make.
Our client is looking for entry-level candidates to enrol on a Digital Apprenticeship in Exeter! An renowned hardware and software troubleshooter in Exeter, they're looking for an ambitious candidate looking to embark on a career within the space - and they're investing in you with a Digital Apprenticeship provided by Pareto!
- A competitive basic salary of GBP20,500
- Enrolled onto an apprenticeship qualification (worth in excess of GBP10k but of no cost to you!), you'll have the fantastic opportunity to learn as you earn - setting yourself up with excellent development prospects
- Further IT and Vendor training provided in addition to the virtual learning and support included within your apprenticeship
- You'll be joining a close-knit, inclusive and social team
- Take ownership of technical customer support - setting up software for customers, and assisting them with any software and hardware issues
- Deliver prompt, accurate customer feedback, escalating unresolved issues to those appropriate
- Meticulously document all customer engagement, technical achievement and more
- Ensure customer satisfaction remains high
- Prepare accurate, timely reports
- Level 4 in Maths and English required
- It fluency, excellent communication skills
- Analytical with a problem solving mindset
- Excellent grounding in and understanding of Tech, computer systems and mobile devices
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.