A long-term ambassador for apprenticeships and finalist in the QA Apprenticeship Awards 2023, our property client promotes a healthy culture and fantastic progression avenues. With 20 learners who have entered the business through QA, they have 3 current learners and 11 who have stayed with the business after achievement going into roles such as Property Manager, Finance Assistant, Marketing Assistant and Head of Applications. Some have also become mentors themselves to new talent just beginning their journey.
You will be a first point of contact for both tenants and landlords, dealing with enquiries along with arranging viewings, assisting with advertising and helping to match the right tenant with the right property, guiding them smoothly through the process. You will be assisting and working alongside the Property Management team's day to day activities.
This position will be based at the Edinburgh central office on Nicolson Street, however the role may require ad-hoc travel to other locations.
- Ensuring accuracy of information when collecting and updating data via the CRM system and SAM system
- Dealing with phone and email enquiries via MS Outlook and property support via a CRM system including troubleshooting
- Assembling tenant welcome packs via MS Office
- Assisting with and creating applications using JotForm
- Assisting with the advertising of properties on various letting portals such as Zoopla, Citylets and Rightmove
- Key management and collecting key deposits
- Liaising with the Property Managers regarding their portfolios and supporting them with day to day tasks
- Being a front of house point of contact for visitors and callers into the office
- Becoming involved in projects which seek to improve processes and procedures
- Systems used: MS Packages, bespoke Security Account Manager database (SAM), Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), Google Calendar, JotForm, Kizeo, advertising websites such as Zoopla, Citylets and Rightmove
- Client focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- A self-motivated person who can work on their own initiative or in a team whilst achieving stretching targets
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage challenging demands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires strictest attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous work experience is preferred, ideally in a customer facing role
- PC skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word from school preferred
- Pension scheme
- Company health insurance after 6 months
- Opportunity to participate in profit share scheme after 12 months
- 28 days paid holiday including all bank holidays
- Additional 24 hours of personal wellness time per year (time off can be applied in hours or days as required)
- Company continued professional personal development days (CPD)
- Additional company sponsored training courses, team members are encouraged to take ownership of their personal and professional development by seeking opportunities to learn
- Career progression opportunities
- Regular 1-1 meetings and reviews to discuss personal development, performance, and progression
- Wellbeing check-ins
- Regular company social events and team activities
- We also hold annual 5-year and 10-year club events for team members that have been with the company for 5 years or more
- GBP12,000 per annum (starting salary)
- GBP14,000 per annum (typically after 4 months)
- GBP16,000 per annum (typically after 8 months)
- GBP20,000 per annum (typically after 1 year based on a successful performance review and subject to the employer's discretion)
- 37.5 hours per week with 1 Saturday a month, on a rota basis - generally from 8.30am to 1.30pm
- Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, or 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday - flexibility will be expected with regards to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and colleagues
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!