TPF Recruitment is working with a fantastic and well established firm of chartered accountants who are looking for a Graduate to join their team in Tonbridge. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading accountancy practice as a trainee accountant, where you will get the opportunity to study the ACA/ACCA and learn on the job at the same time. All of your studies will be fully expensed by the employer and you will be offered an incredible career path, where your salary will likely double over the next 3 years!
You will work in a general practice capacity, primarily across accounts, tax, bookkeeping and VAT, but there will also be the opportunity to get involved in audit, management accounts and ad-hoc project work too. You will deal with a range of clients across a variety of corporate industries and not for profit organisations.
This really is a great opportunity to build a long term career and a chance to become a chartered accountant with a fantastic accountancy practice based near Tonbridge, Kent. Requirements
- 2.1 degree or above preferable in a finance related degree- Economics, mathematics, accounting, finance etc.
- Minimum of C in English & Maths at A Level/ GCSEs
- GBP22,000 per annum
- Hybrid working/ flexible working
- Dress down culture
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer
- Start date flexible
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation