Graduate Sales Executive - Manchester, M3 - GBP30,000 basic plus OTE GBP45,000 - Monday - Friday hours - Driving license required!
Do you want a career in Sales that will allow you to earn in excess GBP100k after 4 years in the business?
BRILLIANT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES! AMAZING NEW OFFICES IN MANCHESTER M3!
Based in Manchester, our market-leading international business based within the Advertising industry are searching for a Sales Representative to join our growing team! This is an amazing opportunity to grow a career in an exciting fast paced and varied environment!
The package & benefits for Graduate Sales Executive:
- A starting basic salary GBP30,000
- An uncapped commission structure with realistic OTE of GBP45,000
- Long term career progression which will enable you to earn in excess of GBP100k after 4 years in the business
- Fantastic training and career development
- Amazing brand new offices in Manchester and opportunity to travel the UK when needed!
- 20 days per year holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular staff socials including days out to races and EPIC Xmas parties all expenses paid (we've been known to go abroad!)
- No weekend work!
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel and relaxed dress code (jeans and trainers allowed!)
The role of Graduate Sales Executive:
Our Graduate Sales Executive position is a 360 sales role within the Advertising and Publications industry. Once you acquire new business you will account manage your clients on an ongoing basis. Working towards targets, helping to acquire new partners and welcome them into our community whilst helping existing partners achieve success
Experience wise for the Graduate Sales Executive, we need:
- A money motivated self starter who wants to build a career in sales
- Someone with enthusiasm who has the desire to learn
- Degree level of education or A-level educated with at least 1 years professional work experience
Sound like your ideal job? Don't hesitate; apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.