Placement Brokerage Officer
We are working in partnership with a Local Authority based in Brixton that are seeking a Placement Brokerage Officer to work within the Childrens Service.
- Critical to this role will be knowledge and practical understanding of in-house, framework and spot provision on a local and national level.
- Identify, coordinate, monitor and quality assure placements for children and young people in the care, which includes young people aged up to 19 and children with disabilities.
- Working closely with social workers, providers of foster care, residential care and colleagues across children's services, adult services, education and health.
- You will take work in partnership with commissioning colleagues to assist in contract monitoring and quality assurance within the team and will lead on developing effective systems and processes to ensure that high quality placements are utilised that offer value for money and improve outcomes for children and young people.
Contract Lengths: 3-6 months with a view to extend to an ongoing contract.
Pay Rates: GBP21 per hour (negotiable depending on your experience)
Hours: 35 Hours per week. (Mon - Fri)
Location: Brixton area.
About the Role:
- Ensure that requests to procure services are supported by authorisation from CSC team manager, service manager or assistant director as required.
- Ensure, manage and be responsible for placement search activity allocated, ensuring that the necessary documents are completed, that it meets the criteria of GDPR legislations, it is recorded, processed and maintained, checking for accurate information and rejecting as appropriate before sending over to providers liaising with social workers and managers as and when required.
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to GBP250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity
To apply for this role please email & call Dane on .