We are recruiting for a Graduate Transport Planner to join a leading multi-discipline Civil engineering consultancy based in Oxfordshire. The Graduate Transport Planner will working alongside colleagues within the Transport and Highways team to deliver an array of projects to long serving clients.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Graduate Transport Planner looking to further their skills and work towards a professional qualification within a friendly tight knitted team. The ideal candidate will have a degree in a related subject like civil engineering or environmental science, and a postgraduate qualification in transport planning.
Graduate Transport Planner Position Overview
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre-application planning advice
- Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans to accompany planning applications
- Traffic modelling and junction capacity assessments
- Highway design
- Road Safety and Non-Motorised User Audits
Graduate Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Qualified to degree level
- Ideally in a postgraduate qualification in transport planning.
- Effective communication skills and Team Player
- Knowledge of traffic modelling and junction capacity assessments
- Knowledge of Junction 9
- Ability to work Professionally
Graduate Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Initial 25 days holiday (rising to 28) + BH
- Flexible working
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.