Employer Description:The Ambien Group is made up of; London Audio Visual, Silvertown Studios, Ambien Pro, Ambien360 and Virtual Productions. We work with some of the world's largest brands, delivering LED screens, event/exhibition technology and services that match our clients' requirements. We also work within the Film & TV Industry, with our own state of the art independent film studios (Silvertown Studios). We also work at other well-known film studios across the UK. We are a leading supplier of Virtual Production Studios with very high specification LED Video Wall technology. Vacancy Description:
- Film & create inspirational, informative, and engaging content in both video and photo form.
- Suggest dynamic photo, video and marketing ideas that will improve and promote our company.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing department - regular communication with the team to check in what is required for upcoming events
- Social media management
- Editing - images and video
- Experience with professional photo and video editing equipment/tools.
- Adapt to shoot circumstances as they change and create the most compelling and engaging assets possible from each assignment.
- A creative mind with an eye for detail
- Needs the skill set to tackle multiple projects at once on various platforms.
- Experience in and proficient knowledge of marketing and branding
- Passionate about relaying our brand message and story through images and video.
- Must be flexible and able to travel to locations as well as work on site.
- Strong communication skills and highly organised
- Be highly motivated.
- Have a positive, happy and creative attitude.
- Be professional and respectful with clients.
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Company-sponsored and comprehensive health plan with Vitality including; private dental insurance, private medical insurance.
- Office supplies (includes computer and miscellaneous needs)
- Company events
- Your birthday off each year
- Company pension (after probation)
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship, there will be the option to gain / pursue excellent career development opportunities and where appropriate, sponsorship of a relevant qualification.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6 or Level 8.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work-based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!