Talent Acquisition Specialist - Graduate and Early Careers GBP50,000 - GBP60,000South of Oxford, Hybrid 2 - 3 days a week in the officeAn exciting opportunity to join abusiness who have around 1500 employees in the UK and are part of a larger global businessThis newly created role is to create and establish the early careers function for the company as they crrently hire each year around 100 people across the graduate, intern and apprenticeship programmesThey have a TA team who look after all hires for the business and are also managing Early Careers, so this role will be to carve early careers out and really define a business areas that can support and feed in exceptional talent to the businessWith 5 sites across the UK, there will be occasional travel required, most probably 1 - 2 times a month from the south coast to Scotland, initially for the first few weeks you'll be at Head Office just south of Oxford most of the week and then as you have established relationships with stakeholders that will move to Hybrid 3 (with flex) days in the office per week. DUTIES
- Create and lead the Early Careers recruitment function, initially understanding what is currently in place and what the business needs are to be able to make changes,
- Design a programme and implement it working closely with talent acquisition and hiring managers in the business, ensuring regular updates and a strong hiring process
- Implement strategies to attract talent, recruit and onboard with support of the wider TA and HR team
- Develop and create apprenticeship, intern, graduate programmes, developing a strategy to attract talent
- Build relationships with universities, regular attendance of career fairs, presentations and exhibitions to promote the business as an employer, but also have the creativity to come up with new ideas and campaigns to attract talent.
- Ensure a best in class candidate experience, building on the already strong experience and enhancing where necessary
- Proactively promote and include DEI in all campaigns
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an early careers recruitment role previously, either leading, or being part of a larger team and looking for the next step in your career
- Experience of setting up or running events such as career open days, job fairs, promotion of the business you are attracting talent for
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills, able to build relationships and be an ambassador for the business and team
- Hands on recruitment experience, from sourcing to onboarding required.
- Experience to put together various pogrammes, being able to influence and work with key stakeholders
- The ability to manage a busy and deadline driven workload, strong planning and execution skills
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.