Are you seeking to break into the medical device industry? Our client has an opportunity for an individual with a Sales, Physio or Clinical background - or a Graduate in the Life Sciences disciplines - to continue the sales growth for their innovative trauma portfolio across the South West.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract, with the potential to go full term.
The company Our client is a global leader in implants for osteosynthesis, with their products contributing to the restoration of bone fractures. With over 25 years of experience, they have 650 employees worldwide, selling products in over 50 countries and they continue to noticeably improve patients' rehabilitation period and quality of life.
You will be joining a team of highly successful sales professionals with a warm and collaborative team mentality with a strong portfolio in a competitive market. In this organisation, you will be able to see the impact and value you can create in the organisation, whilst also benefiting from the impact you will positively influence on patients' lives.
The roleIn this role, you'll delve into account management, sales support and case-covering activities to increase market share for your designated region, whilst supporting the Area Sales Manager. You will provide support, education, and training on our client's products within the theatre environments to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager to execute the business plan
- Building effective relationships with all hospital personnel
- Providing timely and accurate stock maintenance support to customers
- Being available for customers in an 'on-call'
- Developing the objectives that achieve business growth and customer satisfaction
- Managing relevant stakeholder relationships within target hospitals
The requirementsTo be successful in this role, you'll have a drive to learn and a team player mentality, as well as:
- Degree educated, preferably in life sciences and/or nursing
- Demonstrable sales or clinical acumen
- A theatre nurse background in orthopaedics is beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to succinctly communicate and deliver critical clinical information
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
- Be comfortable within the operating room, with orthopaedic procedures
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Flexible and able to handle varying case and on-call demands
Important informationReference number: 15749 Temporary or Permanent Position: TemporaryFMC Talent contact for this role: Frankie Garrod