Your new company
The company has a broad range of specialist teams spanning across numerous sectors who are experts in their field. The expertise within the business includes Chartered Surveyors and Certified Historic Building Professionals.Your new role
Based in the Guildford Office, in a full-time role, you will be involved in an exciting range of conservation projects at all stages of a project's lifecycle and will be part of a team who will provide you with the tools and support to achieve your professional development ambitions.What you'll need to succeed
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Some experience in the industry and on construction sites is desirable.
- Having a keen interest in conservation and historic buildings is essential.
- A commitment to meeting project deadlines and Practice standards.
- Good organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
What you'll get in return
- Salary GBP31,176 - GBP40,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Structured APC Program
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.