Employer description:Apollo Technology is a privately owned company established in January 2010. We are based in Radstock, near Bath where we have brand new bespoke offices and workshop. We provide IT solutions to schools and education centres, as well as businesses usually within a 40 mile radius of Radstock.
Overview:We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Cloud Network Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
- The apprentice will need to drive to Customer site visits for IT set up and maintenance tasks - a company car will be provided.
- Answering phone calls and emails relating to support queries
- Work through tickets that have been assigned and support the IT support team with queries
- Updating internal systems - Accurate updates on tickets and other systems to help you and others in the workplace
- Own calendar - Check calendar in plenty of time to know what the following week has in store
What we are looking for: Desirable skills:
- Good communicator
- Good timekeeper
- Good customer service skills
- Good understanding of hardware and software
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to manage your own time in accordance with the work set
- Time keeping - Arrive at the office or customer site in plenty of time to start work promptly, if booked on remote work, be ready to start on time
You will need to be a driver, as travelling to different sites will be a key requirement of the role. You do not need to own your own vehicle to complete this duty, as a company car will be provided.
- Smartly dressed
- Good hygiene
- Works well on own as well as in a team
Entry requirements:3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subjectGCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
Working week: 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs a week.
Salary: GBP18,000 per annum.
- Our office is part of a modern development in Radstock with pleasant outlook onto pedestrian area with maintained planting
- Outside seating provides a nice area to relax during breaks
- There is free parking just a few minutes walk and local shops and food outlets. We also have access to a secure bicycle store
- We do have full kitchen facilities and also a full size pool table which is used daily
- We offer a company pension and holiday entitlement increases with length of service
Future prospects: The apprentice will be considered as a real team member and they will be able to make a real impact in the company growth in terms of IT. After completing the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position if we are the right fit for each other.
Important information: Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now!