Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join the team.
Make it your business to get Level 3 qualified and have the chance to earn while learn with this fantastic apprenticeship opportunity
Our client prides itself as a nationwide same-day courier service, operating from two branches in Norwich and Liverpool, they are strategically situated to serve major cities in England and everything in between.
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Confidently dealing with all incoming customer calls quickly, courteously, and efficiently.
- Making bookings accurately and advising clients of options to suit their requirements.
- Completing customer bookings on the company's in-house computer program (SLM).
- To resolve and direct customer, courier and control queries.
- Proactively keeping clients informed of delays or issues as advised.
- Proactive monitoring of third-party service and costs to ensure highest level of service and maximized margins.
- Fleet control as and when required, utilising Velocity and promoting SLM to clients.
- Provide support for out of hours services on rotational basis when required
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A - C 9/4) - Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C 9/4) - Essential
Measures of success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication including.
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner always.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and their requests for service and assistance.
- Manages difficult customer and courier situations, quickly recognising signals of a disgruntled customer or courier and responds without getting angry.
- Jobs are entered correctly, thereby reducing courier and customer queries and subsequent credit notes.
- Client operational queries are dealt with effectively and promptly and the client is made fully aware of the outcome.
- Third party costs & known costs are accurately input, reducing queries when invoices are being checked.
- Courier queries are dealt with effectively and promptly with minimal complaints.
- Every courier is treated as a resource; they are visible and accessible to the network.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment, responds well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- High levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Works well as part of a team, is objective and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids others to succeed.
- Recognises that by the nature of our business, we may at times carry information or items that are highly sensitive and confidential and acknowledges and respects this.
- Being proactive in suggesting to your manager how we can improve our service delivery.
Potential contract extension or full employment.
- Close working relationships within operations, sales and all other support staff at Site.
- Professional relationship with client base and suppliers
Qualification: Business Administrator Level 3
Duration: 18 months