Employer description:Our client is a long-established and rapidly growing Managed Service Provider who prides themselves on providing high customer satisfaction and the latest technology solutions. They operate a fun friendly working environment to ensure that their employees enjoy what they do!
Overview:Our client has a fantastic opportunity to start your career within IT. Join today as an apprentice! You will get full training and support, which will be given throughout the apprenticeship by your employer and QA your innovative apprenticeship provider.
- Assisting clients on their busy helpdesk working through the ticketing system and taking calls
- Attending client sites alongside their engineers to assist with client issues and installations of IT & VoIP Equipment
- Repairing hardware on laptops, desktops & servers where required
- Maintaining cloud systems including M365 & their bespoke VoIP platform
- Installing, updating, and maintaining a wide variety of software for clients
What our client are looking for: Key skills and quality requirements:
- A passion for IT and Tech
- Telephone skills
- Keen to learn
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Basic understanding of IT Networks
As well as:
- Passionate about IT
- Team player
Beneficial, not essential: Full UK Driving Licence (Not essential)
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
Future prospects:Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be future growth available within the company, where you will continue developing your career long-term.
Important information: Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now!