Graduate Autism Behavioural Therapist
Location: Leeds, LS19 7YASalary: GBP11 - GBP16 per hour (based on experience)Contract: Full time, PermanentHours: 08.30am - 6.30pm Monday to FridayBenefits: 28 days annual leave including all Bank Holidays, Additional leave for long service, Mileage paid at 40p per mile (staff will be required to travel off-site to clients' homes & schools regularly), In addition, once 6-month probation is completed, you will be paid for 5-7 days of sickness (based on experience) in a rolling 12-month period, Free onsite parking, Ongoing support and training from our founding directors Dr. John McEachin & Dr. Ron Leaf, and the opportunity to work at one of our international offices in North America, Australia, Asia & the Middle East!
An exciting opportunity to join Autism Partnership Leeds - a team of ABA therapists committed to making a real and genuine difference to the lives of young people with autism.
Do you have at least one of the following
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis/Behavioural Sciences / Psychology / Education / Social Sciences or a related field.
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ in Early Years Childhood Education or higher qualification.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Then read on!
Autism Partnership, established in 2000, is a highly respected provider of ABA.
We were established in 1994 in Los Angeles, California and we are one of the world's most reputable Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) service providers for Autism Spectrum Condition / Disorder.
We have been operating in the UK since 2000, with our UK centres located in both Leeds and London.
As our Autism Behavioural Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing individualised intervention plan via one-on-one therapy sessions.
- Recording curriculum and behavioural data on a daily basis.
- Discussing concerns and observations of parents and carers with consultant, supervisor & other staff members.
- Attending weekly supervision by supervisory staff during therapy sessions.
- Attending monthly consultation sessions with consultant, supervisor and therapy team along with parents and carers.
It would be great if you had experience and / or training in:
- ABA experience.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- Safeguarding Training.
- Team Teach.
Full and ongoing training is provided.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and successful applicants will have excellent opportunities for progression.
A clear Enhanced DBS certificate is required, 2 professional reference checks will be carried out and candidates must pass all safeguarding and child protection checks.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today!
No agencies please.