An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely perform onsite and remote implementation tasks such as consulting, configuration, installation, training and go live support. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role.
What you'll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment - one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the "Top companies to work for" lists. If you're looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don't miss this unrivalled opportunity - apply today!
- Competitive salary of GBP30k
- Regular nights out in a social, welcoming culture
- Excellent scope for progression
- A highly sought after location
- Fantastic opportunities to travel within the EMEA region - varying work hours may be required
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally you'll have some experience in the hospitality industry
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.