Employer description:About Us:Adcentric is a young, exciting marketing and web design agency looking to grow our digital marketing team. We work with a wide range of clients from small single-employee firms up to huge international brands.
Overview:We're looking to recruit a well-organised, hard-working Digital Marketing and Web Design Assistant to help with day-to-day operations and client management.
Salary: GBP16,000 per annum Working week: 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Location: Beta House, Laser Quay, Culpeper Close, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4HU Holiday: 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) Hybrid: The role includes 4 days working in the office (on Medway City Estate) and 1 day from home
- On a day-to-day basis, you'll spend time managing paid marketing campaigns for clients and designing websites
- The role will involve working with both clients and our team of web designers, ensuring the clients are always kept up-to-date and their websites/marketing campaigns are seeing consistent progress
- Logging in to Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads platforms, assessing data and making optimisations
- Sending weekly campaign updates to clients and answering client queries
- Building WordPress conversion-optimised landing pages to send paid traffic to
- Managing HikeSEO software, making optimisations to client websites to improve their organic rankings
The Candidate / What we are looking for: The successful Digital Marketing and Web Design Assistant will possess the following:
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Will be highly organised
- A focus on providing excellent customer service
- Will be determined and hard-working
- Will work well with others in a team
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
The BenefitsThe successful Digital Marketing and Web Design Assistant will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Full apprenticeship training provided
- Performance-related bonuses
- The opportunity to work on live marketing accounts, managing advertising spend for a wide range of clients
- Opportunity for a full time role on completion
- Opportunity to progress onto Degree programme
- Continuous on-the-job training by highly experienced marketing and web design professionals
- Free on-site parking
- Paid for gym membership at Chatham Dockside PureGym or TruGym
- Option to take 90 lunch and stay 30 minutes later to fit in lunchtime gym sessions
Future prospects:90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Important information: Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now!