Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you an aspiring Science Graduate Teaching Assistant who is hoping to use the national curriculum to raise attainment levels and inspire a love for science?Join this fantastic secondary school in Wolverhampton as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant. This brilliant opportunity will help you to prepare for your teacher training in the upcoming year and give you the confidence and experience to tackle it head on.
- Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 'Outstanding' secondary school, Wolverhampton.
- GBP75 - GBP85 per day
- Immediate start - July 2024
- 1:1 and small group science support through KS3 & KS4
You will play a vital role as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant, working alongside experienced teachers and inspiring the future generation of scientists.Your obligations will include:
- Contributing to the creation and delivery of entertaining science lessons that encourage the students to find a new appreciation for the subject. Your drive and your enthusiasm will create a fresh learning environment.
- Assistance with laboratory setup and upkeep of a safe and organised learning environment for hands-on scientific sessions are two instances of laboratory preparation. Your attention to detail and commitment to security will improve students' prospects for practical science learning.
- Students who may benefit from 1-2-1 and small group work to support them with a better understanding of science topics. Your attention to detail and commitment to security will improve students' prospects for practical science learning.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in science or a related subject is required.
- real enthusiasm for science and a desire to inspire young students to share that enthusiasm.
- Strong communication abilities are necessary to explain scientific ideas to students.
- flexibility and tolerance to work with kids that have different levels of scientific ability.
- Although not required, prior experience dealing with children or in an educational setting is desirable.
You will receive free on-site training from senior leaders with extensive experience as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant. They are committed to spending their time in you in order to help you become a successful Science Graduate Teaching Assistant.So, if you are committed to gaining an insight into the world of secondary education, then we want to hear from you today! 'Apply Now' and send your CV over to be considered.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.