Our client is a small, friendly, family-run business based in Blisworth, Northamptonshire. They are specialists in branding and merchandise with over 30 years' experience and pride themselves on a bespoke service with a strong portfolio of customers ranging from global champagne producers through to Formula One teams, NHS providers, UK charities, Logistics and Warehousing specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver who has an enthusiasm and keen interest in starting a career in Business Administration.
Key duties will include:
- Process customer sales orders and raise PO's to suppliers.
- Assist with quotes and visuals as necessary.
- Deal with customer queries via phone and email.
- Responsible for catalogue and sample requests.
- Data input into CRM.
- Create part numbers and check pricing.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Maintain up to date billing system.
- Engage with lapsed customers.
- Attend trade shows where necessary and assist with set up.
- Assist with Social Media posts on LinkedIn.
- Assist in creating & producing regular offers throughout the year.
- To assist the Admin and Accounts team in all its activities to maintain an efficient and accurate Admin and Finance function within the business.
- Other duties that support the requirements of the wider business
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be computer literate. You must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word, be able to follow customer briefs and instructions, be able to work to deadlines, strong attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and as part of a small, hands-on team.
This role will be working towards Business Administrator level 3 qualification supported by starting off.