About us: We are a social enterprise focused on helping people work and study more effectively. As a disability-confident employer, we take pride in our diverse team. We often have to work within the confines of government-funded support, but we always pledge to do our best to assist. We have decades of experience helping people accelerate their work efficiency and improve study grades.
Overview:We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an Microsoft Data Essentials - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Salary: GBP18 000 to GBP20,000 per annum. Job title / areas of study: Logistic & Office Administrator / Microsoft Data Essentials
Key duties: will include but not be limited to:
- Answering telephone calls
- Taking telephone orders
- Updating customer database on every communication
- Following established Order workflows
- Liaising with Students
- Liaising with Tutors
- Booking deliveries, Tutors and taking good care of customers
- Provide assistance to Technical Engineers with Order paperwork
- Other administrative work as required
About you:Professional Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and courteous phone manner
- Good literacy skills for email communication
- Good basic numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge of computers is a bonus
- Likes helping people
- Good fun
- Team player
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Casual dress code
- Friendly atmosphere
- Coffee machine / Free tea/coffee
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- NEST Pension fund
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year (not included in leave allocation)
- Computer equipment can be purchased at reduced cost via the company
Future prospects:90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Progression to Operations Management.
Important information: Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now!