Job Title: Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Salary: GBP20,500 per annum
- Private Healthcare through Bupa
- Employee Support Assistant through BUPA
- Eye Care Vouchers - Specsavers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Rewards Retail Stores
- Gym Membership
- Staff Bonus (subject to performance)
- 25 days per annum. In the first year, pro-rated accrual at 2 days in advance per full calendar month of service, plus normal bank holidays.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide general administration support for the Centre and staff as required.
- Respond to all incoming telephone calls promptly and effectively.
- Receive and assist all visitors to the centre, ensuring their requirements are met and creating a positive first impression.
- Maintain a safe and secure Centre environment, complying with all necessary policies.
- Handle incoming and outgoing post as delegated by the Centre Manager.
- Assist with booking arrangements for workshops, classrooms, and meeting rooms.
- Collate and update Centre diaries.
- Administer centre stationery and stock.
- Open up and close the Centre as delegated.
- Actively engage in other duties as directed by the Centre Manager/Centre Administrator when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in administrative roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual looking for a dynamic role with excellent benefits, we invite you to apply. We look forward to welcoming the newest member to our team!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.