Programme Lead & Tutor
is a Government approved Apprenticeship Training Provider looking to add an Apprenticeship Trainer to their growing team. They specialise in a range of training in leadership, digital marketing, content production and more. The Apprenticeship Programme Lead and Tutor will be responsible for leading the curriculum, delivering workshops, carrying out regular reviews and preparing learners for assessment.
As Apprenticeship Trainer you will manage the Project Management and Leadership programme; managing and scheduling the timetable; assessment structure and on boarding of learners. You will deliver workshops to learners both online and face to face. You will be responsible for marking and providing feedback on coursework; tracking assignments and workshop attendance; completing learner progress reviews and managing workshop materials and workbooks. This will include:
- Main focus on Functional Skills
- Responsibility for the coordination and delivery of defined Academy programmes
- Learning Management System
- Main point of contact for learners
- Design & deliver workshops, both online and face to face
- Marking and feedback on coursework
- Carry out regular progress reviews, provide huddles and assessment preparation sessions
- Monitoring of learner progress; track assignments, project milestones, progress review
- Interpreting data and feedback to ensure individual learners are on track to reach their potential and achieve their qualification
- Track and monitor Workshop or 121 attendance
- Other programmes with learner progress reviews and initial assessment / individual onboarding meetings
- Working with operational team to ensure smooth running of the programme
The right person will have experience and qualification in teaching and leadership; it would be an advantage if you have previous experience within apprenticeships, education or coaching.
The right person will be an excellent communicator and presenter able to deliver high quality training. The right person will also be able to manage data to ensure correct records of a learners journey. The right person will be able to build relationships with learners; deliver materials in an engaging manner and be supportive.
- Teaching qualification
- Strong knowledge of apprenticeship
- Experience in the delivery of maths and English Functional Skills
- Experience in supporting learners with individual learning needs
- Awareness of barriers to learning
- Strong presenting and coaching skills
- Excellent time and project management skills - highly organised and a natural multi-tasker
- IT literacy
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work independently
- Highly collaborative, with good inter-personal skills
- , DDT, EPA and Ofsted requirements (training will be given)
- GBP28,000- GBP34,000
- Flexible working
- Mon- Friday 9am-5.30pm (flex on start time)
- additional company benefits: healthcare / discount across a number of brands.
The role has flexibility on location with a preference on either London, Peterborough or Manchester. The role will require some travel across the UK for specific workshops that are delivered in person.