Our client is looking for an Analyst to join their team as an intern. In this role you will work closely with the Executive team and support to business Partners in their research and business goals. At the end of this internship there will be the possibility of a permanent offer.About the CompanyOur client is a new Executive Search and Talent Adviser focused on the Private equity and Venture Capital markets.Their mission is to improve people's investment decisions through combing the latest technology and deep Consultant expertise.Their client base is broad and diversified. They have worked with some of the most recognised Private Equity funds in the market, helping investors with Board and C-Suite management changes and talent support.About the Role:
- Deliver on the research objectives set by the Executive team in a timely manner.
- Conduct detailed, granular, qualitative research into various sectors and industries, in order to identify and map the key organisations and executives in a given ecosystem.
- Learn best practices of a search process and the integrated offering of advising and supporting growth companies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the most innovative growth companies and their business leaders .
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information.
- Develop industry and/or functional expertise by staying current on news and trends.
- Graduate with a degree at 2.1 or above from a top 20 UK or international university
- Business maturity with a confident manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently; strong work ethic and agile problem solver
- Self-disciplined, ambitious and driven. Tenacious and naturally curious.
- Deeply organised and able to manage multiple projects. Creative and resourceful nature with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communicator with an ability to easily establish trust
- Team-oriented with a growth mindset
- It is also helpful if you have a demonstrable interest in digital innovation and entrepreneurship in general