Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Oxfordshire-Commutable from Abingdon, Harwell, Newbury, Oxford, Wantage, Didcot
GBP30-35K plus flexitime plus Progression plus benefits plus 25 days holidayHours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday (day based with flexitime available)Are you a degree or Masters educated Mechanical Engineer, who is passionate about problem solving and making improvements, looking to work in a fascinating, unique environment?If ever there was a role where the cliche of no 2 days being the same was true this is it. Working in the Global R & D centre for a materials manufacturing company you will get involved with Problem solving, experimentation, upgrades, improvements and some design on huge complex machinery. The client will spend time training and mentoring you in terms of the process and machinery and can offer superb progression in the medium to long term, so is looking for someone who views this as a long term career opportunity. The role would suited a Graduate/Masters Mechanical Engineer (either newly qualified or with some working experience) who enjoys innovation and problem solving and is truly passionate about their work. The Role
- Permanent, full time, site based role would at the Global R & D hub for a materials manufacturer.
- Very varied role including Problem solving, experimentation, upgrades, improvements and some design work.
- Combination of some shop floor, hands on work (to understand the machinery) and more office based work.
- Degree and/or Masters in Mechanical Engineer is essential
- Academic and/or working experience of problem solving and design work
- Ability to work with large and highly complex machinery.
- Any knowledge of HPHT (High Pressure, High Temperature) equipment preferred
Reference Number: BBBH207692To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.