IT Support Apprentice - Level 3
A dynamic role, where you will learn and develop various skills and knowledge required for a successful career in IT and customer service. Dealing with colleagues and customers both in the UK and around the world. Will involve assisting the team in varied aspects, including device configuration, customer and IT support.
- Offering both a prompt response and a proactive resolution to all support issues within the SLA
- Answering customer support calls in a timely, clear and professional manner
- Assisting customer as first line technical support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve the simple issues (for example, checking network details, troubleshoot network connection, username and password)
- Promptly escalate more complex issues to second line technical team
- Support our engineers on setting up the network within the device during installation
- Configure network details on devices (set up IP address, gateway, port forwarding etc.)
- Configure new devices to SQL database on our server
- As the internal IT support to maintain the network within the office and to assist in setting up ad hoc devices into our office network
You will be working towards completing a Level 3 ICT Apprentice qualification as part of this role.