Apprentice - Call Centre Recruitment Agent
Location: Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon TyneRole type: permanent, 37.5 hours a weekSalary: GBP14,000 OTE (11k fixed + uncapped commissions based on performance)
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in recruitment within a global company that offers career growth and personal development? Earn while you learn as an apprentice in sales recruitment!
We are Verisure, the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America. Our belief that it's a human right to feel safe and secure has resonated with over 4 million customers and 18,000+ employees worldwide.
We're growing fast, but we also want to grow well. Our top priority is finding and retaining the right talent to suit our positions, and Apprentice - Contact Centre Recruitment Agent will make it their mission to recruit the right sales personnel to represent Verisure UK.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Calling applicants to introduce them to Verisure, explain the benefits of the role, assess their suitability for the position and potentially invite them to an interview.
- Input the outcome of the conversation in our applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Coordinate interview calendars with internal teams.
- Keep the pace! An automatic dialer will call the candidates and make your life easier.
- Be proactive and suggest innovative ideas to make our process even better.
Some of the Sales Recruitment Agent Apprenticeship benefits:
- Great work culture and team environment.
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounts from PerkBox and Quorum Q card
- Free access to Quorum Sports Club facilities (3 tennis court, 7-a-side football pitch, Netball court). Access to dedicated BBQ appliances for GBP30
- Annual discount on regular buses, cycle to work scheme, bicycle loan programme
- Bupa + Medicash medical insurance cover
- Pension plan
- Birthday off plus 21 days plus bank holidays, increases to 23 days plus bank holidays after 1 years' service.
- Employee alarm discount programme
- Good English communication skills.
- Ambitious and sales driven.
Due to the sensitive nature of our industry if successful you will be required to undergo a DBS check (Verisure will cover the costs)
This is your chance to join an innovative and global team. Apply today to grow your career in the sales talent acquisition team.
If you are passionate about sales, achieving targets and speaking to candidates the apprenticeship in sales recruitment is the job for you!