Are you a Data minded graduate looking for an opportunity to get some great experience within Private equity and Venture Capital markets? Our client is looking for a Researcher to join their team as an intern. At the end of this internship there will be the possibility of a permanent offer.About the CompanyOur client is a new Executive Search and Talent Adviser focused on the Private equity and Venture Capital markets.Their mission is to improve people's investment decisions through combing the latest technology and deep Consultant expertise.Their client base is broad and diversified. They have worked with some of the most recognised Private Equity funds in the market, helping investors with Board and C-Suite management changes and talent support.About the Role:
- You will be joining a small team of four Managing Partners and two full-time researchers.
- Given this is a start-up, you will be expected to take on a broad set of responsibilities from data manipulation and input, to helping them with researcher to improving our social media presence.
- In turn, you will be working alongside some of the most experienced Search professionals in the market who are seeking to disrupt the industry. You will get one on one training with a curated development programme to get you up to speed.
- Attitude and approach is mission critical. You have to be resilient, robust, determined and thick-skinned. This will be a fast paced, pressurised environment which is also extremely fun and rewarding.
- Whilst there are no 'must have' technical skills, a basic understanding of Data Science. They also welcome people who are more strategic/ sales orientated as an engaging communication style is paramount.
- Our client expects people to be eloquent, with a strong written and verbal communication style.
- For this role you will be required to work 4 days in the office and can have the flexibility to work from home on 1 day.