Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with a rapidly growing accountancy firm? This is an exciting opportunity to complete a Business Administration (level 3) apprenticeship whilst working with a fast-paced growing accountancy firm. You will benefit from working within a team of 3 others who have been through an apprenticeship programme and others currently working towards various qualifications.
ST Accountancy specialise in accounting services and tax advice for SME's. They are based in Martlesham Heath in Suffolk and are currently a team of 5 that has been rapidly growing over the last couple of years. They have a vision to be the biggest independent accountancy practice in East Anglia.
About the role
You will be assisting the office manager in a wide range of tasks which will benefit your learning whilst being a key member of the team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Answering phones and directing calls to the relevant place
- Monthly invoicing
- Overseeing master sheets & workflow management software
- Requesting client paperwork as per management software
- Sending out sign-up paperwork
- Retrieving & filing paperwork
- AML checks
- PA to the Director
- Filing of payroll for clients' needs
Working within a small team, you will benefit from being able to progress your career at a swift pace. Following successful completion of the Business Administration (level 3) apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to progress on to become the office manager which will also be fully supported by us.
What's in it for you?
You will benefit from an annual pay review and a great culture including a work-life balance that will allow you to work remotely once you have completed an initial probation period with us. As well as this, you will receive an annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Skills we value
- Communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- Active listening skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Drive for personal development & growth
- Proactive attitude
- A positive attitude
- There is an annual bonus scheme which pays up to 10% of annual salary
- We provide the employee's birthday as a day off on top of their entitlement if their birthday is a normal working day.
- We have a coffee machine in the office - free to employees
While your role will predominantly involve working in front of a computer screen, we value your well-being. Remember to take regular breaks to rejuvenate and refresh your mind.
Join us today and embark on a thrilling career journey where your growth and success are our top priorities. Apply now to seize this incredible opportunity!