Our client is a Future Facing firm.? With 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, they combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving them the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
Working in their Corporate team in an administrative role, you will gain an understanding of the variety of tasks that are undertaken to support your colleagues in the secretarial team, as well as fee earners and partners in the wider practice group. With the support and mentoring of colleagues, you will develop your skills within the workplace with a view to progressing your career within the secretarial team.
To support your ongoing learning and development, you will undertake a SCQF Level 6 Business Administration Apprentice which is supported by our external training provider.
- Printing, scanning and copying
- Dealing with hard copy mail (incoming and outgoing)
- File storage and recall of ?les using records management system
- Filing - hard copy and electronic
- Matter opening including conflict searches
- Preparing retainer letters
- Preparation of finance forms
- Processing expenses on Chrome River
- Organising meeting rooms and travel
- Uploading/downloading documents to/from datasites
- Preparing electronic bibles/bundles
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to prioritise own workload with direction as required
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Good team player
- A "can-do" and flexible attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- Accountability and responsibility
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and Word
GBP23,088 per annum
9am to 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9am to 5pm (Friday)
Opportunity to progress is to secretarial positions.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!