My client is the UK's largest dedicated Juicer retailer, who have over 13 years of business and 30,000 happy customers across the UK and Europe. Their aim is to support people to ensure that they get the most out of their life by providing them with a variety of kitchen appliance, tools and gadgets to also help and improve the customers health and wellbeing.
My client provides high quality goods that are made by reputable brands that support ethical practices. They also have experience across the board to help find products to help all customer's needs. They have set up their own YouTube channel, constantly testing new products to broaden experiences and to show different ranks of products to ensure that the customer is able to find the best suitable product for them.
My client offers highly polished customer service experience and are now looking for a driven-orientated digital marketing apprentice to join their ever-growing friendly team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the marketing director to improve the company's visibility online.
- Manage and create engaging multimedia content such as videos, photos, monthly marketing emails etc.
- Manage the company's social media profile on Facebook, twitter, Instagram.
- Use various tools within Google such as analytics and Google PPC to optimise marketing strategies.
- Focus on the customer - understand customer needs, journey, and experience.
- Ensure all campaigns are to brief, on time, within budget and receive the appropriate level of stakeholder approval.
- Engaging with followers on social media and moderate digital channels and ensure appropriate actions/follow ups are being done by internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating content by writing articles for the website as well as maintain and updating the company's blog.
- Create product descriptions and optimising them for SEO.
- Adjust existing products for promotions such as creating banners and graphics.
- Bring fresh ideas and energy into the role by being creative through video and photography marketing.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative streak with a keen eye for design.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Grade 4/C or above in Math's and English.
- Passion for marketing.
- A keen eye for detail.
This role is supported by the Digital Marketer apprenticeships standard level 3 delivered by Starting Off.