Shiptheory is a leading SaaS ecommerce shipping platform that helps retailers streamline their fulfilment process through innovative, time-saving and intelligent software, removing friction and human intervention wherever possible. Automation is king.
We are continually looking for opportunities to grow our product and team. We have built Shiptheory without external funding by remaining lean, moving quickly, and working collaboratively with our users to build a platform that adds immediate value and solves problems.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- The role will involve dealing directly with the company’s ever expanding customer base to offer technical support and advice
- Delivering first class customer service at all times
- Act as the first point of contact for new customers, offering advice regarding set-up and usage
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical issues (hardware and software)
- Work closely with senior support staff to resolve more complex technical issues
- Keep up to date records of clients interactions, bug fixes, updates to process etc.
- Ensure business SLA’s are maintained
- Ensure personal KPI’s are achieved
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Sense of Controlled Urgency
- Experience with a variety of computer hardware and devices
- Experience with a variety of software and OS
- Ability to problem solve or troubleshoot IT issues
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Affinity for technology
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- This is an influential position in a startup with a proven track record in the e-commerce world
- Great coffee, sourced from one of our own customers each month
- Fresh fruit delivered
- Company activities, bonus and gifts
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to join the business permanently or progress onto a more advanced apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.