Joining this market-leading electrical distribution business in Bristol as a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will immerse yourself in an intensive training period and progress quickly to building relationships with B2B customers.
The business has a proven track-record of developing graduate talent to management level. They are a dominant force in their industry with an impressive 1.5 billion turnover. With hundreds of UK locations, they are a growing business that offers graduates a fantastic platform to launch their careers.
Joining this business as a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training both in-house and with external training providers
- Complete a programme of professional sales training
- Work closely with an experienced senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to a key role within the business
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
With this group of companies, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress and many graduates go on to run their own business within the group.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will receive:
- Thorough training tailored to you
- An initial salary of 26,000 - 27,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an uncapped bonus
- Further progression opportunities
- A high-spec company car (upon progression to field-based role)
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
To be successful in this graduate sales role, you should be:
- A business-minded graduate
- An excellent communicator
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
- Confident, competitive and outgoing
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Apply today to find out more!