A market-leading UK Group is looking for a creative and business-minded Graduate Digital Marketing Administrator to join their Head Office team in Knutsford. This is an exciting opportunity to support the development of the business' digital strategy alongside the senior commercial team.
The business you'll be joining has a proven track record of developing graduate talent. Having been established for well over 200 years, they are a dominant force within the electrical wholesale distribution industry with an excellent brand and reputation for customer service, quality and reliability. With 380+ UK branches serving their local areas, they are a thriving business that offers graduates a fantastic platform to launch their careers.
As a Graduate Digital Marketing Administrator, you will undertake a full induction into the company's history, culture, philosophies and operations, which will include spending some time at a local trading location. Following this, your responsibilities will include:
- Digital marketing and online content creation
- Social media
- Copywriting and proofreading ie. content for the website
- Data collection and reporting
- Providing commercial administrative support to the wider team
- Collaborating with a number of senior stakeholders in the business, including directors and department heads
The package for this Graduate Digital Marketing Administrator role includes:
- A starting salary of 25,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of an uncapped bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- On-going development and career progression opportunities ie. further qualifications
- Friendly working environment
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate (ideally in marketing or a related subject) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bright, enthusiastic and driven
- Well-organised with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Able to work collaboratively and build strong relationships
- Previous work placements or experience in a commercial setting would be advantageous
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!