A market-leading 1.7 billion group, known for being the premier league in their sector, are looking for a business-minded and target-driven graduate to join their business in Hertford. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful.
The business you'll be joining is the UK's leading distributor of branded electrical equipment to trade and industry. With over 4,000 employees across the UK, they believe their people are their greatest and most valuable asset. Their team deliver excellent customer service and product solutions to a broad customer base ranging from small local 'one-man-band' electricians to large multi-national mechanical and electrical contracting companies.
Upon joining this graduate training scheme, you will learn about the running of the business, their product range and develop valuable commercial skills that will benefit you for years to come. You will be mentored by a senior manager, many of whom started out on this training programme themselves.
You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing a programme of professional sales training.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Build and develop relationships with B2B customers
- Maximise the profitability of your accounts and win new business
- Use your product knowledge and customer service skills to promote the company as a supplier of choice
- Negotiate deals with suppliers and business customers
The package for this graduate role includes:
- A starting salary of 26,000 - 27,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Trainee Sales Manager role, you should be:
- A well-presented graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!