Graduate Commercial Executive - French Speaking - Cambrdige Based - Hybrid Working
Futures are working with an award winning, global fmcg business who have a full portfolio of products we use everyday! They are market leaders in their category channel, employ over 2500 people across the world and have around 80 people here in the UK and turn over around 500m.
As a Graduate Commercial Executive, you will work in the Ecommerce team, specifically on the businesses Amazon platforms across French markets. They have a huge presence on Amazon already and are the leader in their market.
As a Graduate Commercial Executive working on the French Amazon channel you will
- Be responsible for a specific set of bestselling products, including daily tracking of sales, reviewing product ranking, search ability, key words and content.
- Maintain brand consistency by collaborating / communicating with the marketing team.
- Regular feedback to the sales team and Amazon Lead on Amazon activity/performance.
- Relay competitor activity and other relevant information back to the Amazon Lead.
- Regular analysis of sales in and sales out data for your product range/search terms.
- Analysing data trends and implementing corrective actions to ensure internal and external KPIs are consistently met.
- Forecasting of top products to ensure high levels of stock availability at all times working closely with Supply Chain.
- Develop and maintain close communication and excellent working relationships across the business and with your Amazon contacts.
- To enhance product awareness through the Amazon Advertising Service while keeping within the given advertising budget.
- Plan, negotiate and implement promotional activity for your products throughout the year with a focus on key trading periods e.g., Prime Day, Black Friday.
- Identify market gaps and proactively propose new product ideas to expand our market share.
- Analyse and share key results and findings from all activity.
There is no need to have previous experience working with Amazon as full training will be provided. We are just looking for people who have the right attitude and desire to learn and they will teach you the rest.
You will get tons of training and development and join one of the fastest growing areas of the business so you will be set to grow your skills and progress into bigger positions very quickly
This business have an amazing down to earth company culture based around supporting colleagues, a strong work life balance and extensive career progression opportunities.
This is a great role for recent Graduates or up and coming Sales or Marketing Professionals who are looking for a new challenge!
Salary is fully dependant on experience, ranging from 23,000 - 25,000 + Bonus + Company Wide Benefits.
Apply for more information on this exciting Graduate Commercial Executive role.