Our client are a Scottish professional services group, supporting individuals and businesses achieving their personal and business objectives. They are looking to grow their team by bringing in a new apprentices to the Glasgow office following on from the success of last year’s apprentices. As demand for work grows within the company, so does the opportunity to begin a successful career.
The role within the business will see the successful candidate complete an SCQF Level 6 and then progress onto further training depending on the needs of the business at the time.
- Becoming an expert user of the Case Management System VisualFiles for uploading cases onto for mortgages and re-mortgages, chasing items and updating all casework
- Downloading mortgage offers from VisualFiles and running instructions on this to send offer emails out to clients
- Using Lender Exchange portal to obtain and update mortgage offers and statements for clients
- Using Registers of Scotland online portal to update and submit registrations of land and submitting advance notice applications
- Inputting data, maintenance and reporting of client contact and activity information from the relevant databases and portals for monitoring quality assurance processes, working in collaboration with finance
- Using online shared drives to store and retrieve information
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail services through Outlook
- Telephone and face-to-face client reception
- Provision of relevant support to front-line staff through telephone contact with clients to confirm appointments or follow-up of non-attendees and reschedule, taking notes of any amendments
- Provision of the day to day general clerical support to various operational delivery teams including Litigation, Remortgages, Mortgages, HR, IT and Facilities
What do I need to be successful?
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
- Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite, with willingness to learn new software and systems
- Self-motivated and determined
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
£13,900 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Salary and the job role can be discussed upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Great starting salary
- Good annual leave entitlement
What are the future prospects like?
Further training and development upon completion of the modern apprenticeship. Previous apprentices have had the chance to move to different departments and move up within their starting department.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!