To work within the learning environment at CGL to gain experience in order to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist you to complete your qualification and progress in your career in the health and social care field in the future.
You will work as an integral part of the Criminal Justice multi-disciplinary team at the service named above, to support delivery of high quality provision by:
- Supporting service users involved with HM Probation Service and Criminal Justice System from the point of entry into service and through their treatment/recovery
- With training, provide screening, assessment, psychosocial interventions, recovery planning and onward referral
- Learn about and support reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community journey
- To support the Criminal Justice team with the assessment and management of risk posed by offenders to protect victims of crime and the general public
- To conduct alcohol and drug tests as required
- Liaising and providing information and advice to criminal courts, criminal justice agencies and other partner agencies
- Helping to promote carer, service user and community involvement
- Supporting advocacy for service users to be able to access partnership services
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self-determination
Change Grow Live offer some fantastic benefits that include;
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising by 1 day for each years' service, capped at 30 days
- Paid 'Wellness' hour each week along with a 'Wellness' hub and Employee Assist Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- A great selection of benefits incl. discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc.
- A friendly and supportive team
- Training, career development & progression opportunities
Please note that due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS and onboarding process will be carried our prior to employment.
***For this positon you may be required to travel between the Huddersfield and Dewsbury hubs***
At Change Grow Live as Administrator Apprentice you will be working towards the Adult Care Worker Level 2 apprenticeship over the duration of 15 months.